May Is Bike Month
It's almost here - Are you Ready?
Thanks to the County of Sacramento Department of Transportation for directly sponsoring MIBM activities along the Hwy 50 Corridor in 2019!
Check out these MIBM Activities - Stay tuned for more
- May 1, 2019: May Is Bike Month Kick-off at CSUS Aquatic Center
- May 9, 2019: Mayors’ Bike Ride to the Capitol
- May 12, 2019: Amgen Bike Race Start in Sacramento
- May 13, 2019: Amgen Bike Race Start in Rancho Cordova
- May 16, 2019: Sacramento Region Bike to Work Day
- May 17, 2019: National Bike to Work Day
- May 19, 2019: Ride the Parkway
- May 26, 2019: Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues Ride
Bike Share Hits the Suburbs!
Thanks to the on-going efforts of SACOG, City of Rancho Cordova, and City of Folsom, bike share is coming to the Hwy 50 Corridor suburbs. Late 2018, SACOG funded a request submitted by the ever-energetic Rebecca Garrison to conduct a pilot bike share program along the Hwy 50 Corridor. A request for proposals was released and many firms interested in changing travel behavior submitted proposals. GotchaBike was selected to help each jurisdiction implement. GotchaBike's mission is: empowering people to lead better lives through sustainable shared mobility. Check out Gotcha Bike here.